The Huntsville defense and technology sector has been booming even through the challenges of the pandemic. While many companies and cities had to adapt to remote work, the defense, tech, and engineering industries already had the skills needed to quickly adapt and thrive.
Within this whitepaper, we provide an overview of the current state of defense and tech acquisition in Huntsville, including:
- Digital transformations such as artificial intelligence and autonomous tech and space
- Shorter life cycles for both traditional defense supplier and smaller tech firms
- Workforce demands, with many older workers retiring
- Strategies of winning companies in 2020 & 2021 and what they’re planning for 2022
- What makes a successful talent acquisition strategy
And much more.